In response to the Centers for Medicare & Medicaid’s Price Transparency Rule, we have published all of our services, prices, and contracted rates in a machine readable format.
Additionally, if you are an existing or prospective patient, you can enter your insurance information (or self-pay) in the file below to see a range of costs for a specific service. This tool includes historical rates for all of our procedures, so individual circumstances may vary and is not a guarantee of coverage or out of pocket expenses. Please see the disclaimer section below, and as always, the best way to get information about an estimate is to contact the Patient Financial Services department at email@example.com.
Follow the instructions within the “Instructions” tab and if you need any assistance please reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Download a list of standard charges for each billable hospital service or item (chargemaster)
- Download a list of the standard Medicare charges for each diagnosis related group (DRG)
CMS requires hospitals to post this information, but please take note that these tools are for informational purposes and do not necessarily provide a patient with an estimate of out-of-pocket costs because:
- Costs will vary based on patients' individual health circumstances – including other relevant health conditions, how long the services take to perform, and what medications are required.
- These lists reflect hospital charges, and do not include charges for services provided by doctors and other providers (professional fees).
- These amounts change frequently.
- Patients may be eligible for financial assistance.
Your health plan can also help you to understand your insurance coverage, which charges will be covered, how much you will be billed, information on deductibles and your expected out-of-pocket responsibility.